Friday, January 28, 2011

Things that piss me off - Pt. VII

  • Confused, and irresolute women who try to pressure me into being a side-project. Yo, in the words of the great Barry White - "I'm the first, the last, the everything". Maybe if I was young and dumb, and you were my sugar mama; but that's not the case. You had your shot, and you blew it big time. Now scram, we're closed for business.

  • IRS analysts.

  • Migraines, and everything that causes them.

  • People pressuring me to do what I'd rather not.

  • Sons, who call their fathers "dude". If I'd called my dad "dude", he would have looked at me like I lost my bloody freakin' mind; which would have started him off on one of his 10 minute lectures about the true nature of father/son relationships. I'm inclined to think he's right. Come to think of it, and in hindsight, he always was. How is it that he's managed to bat .1000 this whole time? Well, at least .994.

  • That getting older means the more people you meet, the fewer friends you choose. Think about it.

  • The name "Travis"; as it makes me want to vomit. If that's your name, don't even bother introducing yourself. That's just the way it is, and I don't owe you an explanation.

  • The realization that at my age, and without a special bond involved, great sex is now only great sex.

  • Those who think life is a one-way street of their own design.

  • "Too little, too late".


Yes; always more forthcoming.  Stay tuned.


Dub'

No comments:

Post a Comment