Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things that piss me off - Pt. XIV

  • Cowards whose mouths are bigger than their balls.

  • Divisional business partners who come at me early in the week, to announce they're going to log-jam me the final 2 days of the week; rather than simply stagger the work from that point on. Yeah, it's not like I've ever had anything to do at work those final 2 days before the weekend.

  • Having the City tell the property owners to change the unit numbers, then finding out from the cable company that the person who had THAT number previously (though it was a different place) owes back fees which now render your current residence (where you've lived for years) as "unserviceable" - until of course somebody ponies up the money. Confused? So is the cable company. Not me though; I'm just pissed.

  • Having to worry about others, when I've never quite worried enough about myself.

  • Human cockroaches who don't work for a living, leech off a system they never paid into, and go around spawning numerous illegitimate cockroaches of their own; so that society has to pay for them too. If there's one thing wrong with this country, there it is in a nutshell.

  • Migraines. They're back; pretty much with a vengeance.

  • Paying other peoples bills, when I'm pretty much overwhelmed by my own.

  • That I've gone through 2 attorneys, 2 States, and 3 retainers (getting ready to pay my 4th), and I'm still not divorced. Why don't you just let me go, for Chrissakes? No property, no children; and I've paid the majority of the community bills. What the hell are you holding out for? It's been over 8 years; and you've spent the last 7 of them with the same man. Let me get on with my fucking life.

  • Those who would suggest it's acceptable for me to consider the possibility of having my own blood spilled, while getting nothing tangible in return on account of it; rather than to simply settle the final score once and for all. For good. Forever.

  • Those who take the money, and run.

  • Wishing you could be somewhere else far away; and knowing you can't.
 
 
And so it continues...
 
 
Dub'

No comments:

Post a Comment