- Looking for your favorite summer shoes - your bad-ass Vans - and finding out that your son at some point had decided to wear them to work on a day he was painting. Son of a bitch. Oops, did I say that out loud?
- Outspoken Christians who embrace prosperity theology, while simultaneously lecturing others on true core Christian principles.
- Outspoken self-help advocates who incessantly post ad nauseum about, and literally make lucrative careers out of their life as "victims"; and then go on to publicly chastise others for "pointing fingers" and "refusing to move on". WTF? Hypocrite much?
- Losing 5 million dollars in poker over a 3 day bad-run.
- Psycho cheating ex's who still think they have the right to openly critique the women you choose to be with.
- Those who toss their garbage in an ash can, when there's a garbage can 10 feet away.
- Those who toss their garbage in an ash can, when there's a garbage can 10 feet away; and then walk away when the ash can begins to smolder.
- When, in refusing to mince words with people of questionable character, they feign moral outrage. There ain't a damn thing I've uttered which I haven't earned the right to say.
- When your grown son whom you still feed and shelter catches the biggest ling cod on the planet, and decides to share it with his friends instead.
- While your grown son whom you still feed and shelter is enjoying the biggest ling cod on the planet with his friends, you washing his dirty dishes he left stacked for the weekend, so that you can cook something for yourself
- That uneasy feeling you can't quite figure out.
Stay tuned, I feel a bout of misanthropy coming on.