Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things that piss me off - Pt. IX


  • Alcoholism

  • Anxiety

  • Appeals to fear.

  • Bar Fly's

  • Chaos, and the alcohol that percolates it.

  • Disingenuousness

  • Individuals overly-obsessed with separating their *own business*, while not being able to mind it at the same time.

  • Lip service.

  • People who would hold against me the fact that I "process" things differently; and would suggest therefore that my opinions are not based on reality. Apparently you weren't listening to me, when upon divulging this most privileged of information to you, me mentioning that the doctors never actually said I was wrong; rather that I was remarkably accurate. And that they merely said I took a different and more complex avenue towards sorting things out, and never once inferred that my sense of reality has ever been challenged. My short term memory maybe; but that's about as far as THAT goes.

  • Sinus scopes

  • That there are a great many people that still don't understand that living and loving are one and the same. What does one live for? That's what one loves.

  • The futility of believing in something strongly.

  • Those who say one thing, and then do another; and then act incognizant as to the basis of your ensuing dissapointment with them.

  • That love and companionship aren't necessarily synonymous.
 
 
Uh huh…
 
Dub'

No comments:

Post a Comment